Ed Tech Developer's Guide
The demand for high-quality educational apps is increasing as communities become more connected, devices become more affordable, and teachers and parents are looking for new ways to use technology to engage students.
Ten opportunities for technology to transform teaching & learning
- Improving mastery of academic skills
- Developing skills to promote lifelong learning
- Increasing family engagement
- Planning for future education opportunities
- Designing effective assessments
- Improving educator professional development
- Improving educator productivity
- Making learning accessible to all students
- Closing opportunity gaps
- Closing achievement gaps
Red Storm was invited to the White House to participate in an educational game jam bringing together students, educators, developers, and policy makers. The goal? Explore how games can play a part in children’s education.
This brief examines the power of online communities of practice and social networks to strengthen professional learning.
Addresses five essential components of learning powered by technology: learning, assessment, teaching, infrastructure, and productivity.
Explains how analytics and data mining have been—and can be—applied for educational improvement.
Provides guidance on connectivity, devices, and quality digital learning resources.
Technology funding available for state and district leaders.